Our hearts and thoughts are with those who are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic around the world. As our society continues to adjust to a new reality, we remain committed to the health and safety of our employees, clients, and our communities. We are actively monitoring the situation and we continue to share information with all of our employees on the best ways to keep themselves and their families safe and healthy.
We continue to follow recommendations from federal, state, and local officials, as well as the WHO and the CDC so we remain up-to-date on the latest information and safety protocols. As our business is considered essential, we have implemented measures to ensure the safety of our staff, while also maintaining the highest level of service to our clients.
- We are allowing and accommodating work from home for all office employees
- We are strictly adhering to specific jobsite safety regulations as directed by our clients and general contractors
- An attestation form is required to be filled by all employees before entering an office or jobsite which connects to a COVID tracker app that helps us track suspected cases
- All travel has been suspended
- All visitors to our buildings have been restricted
- All meetings and training are are now virtual
Technology has enabled most of our office staff to safely and efficiently work remotely. Additionally, we have created a COVID-19 website for our employees where they can find information such as helpful preventive tips, policies and procedures, as well as frequently asked questions.
We are thankful that we are able to continue to support the critical power and communications infrastructure for our clients, and in turn continue to provide economic security for the thousands of men and women that are part of the Miller Electric family. Our sincere appreciation goes out to all of our employees who are on the front lines serving our clients.
Humanity has been united in ways we have rarely seen before and I am confident that we will emerge from this crisis an even stronger, connected world. Please stay safe and healthy.
Henry K. Brown
President & CEO