The last few weeks have been unprecedented. First, let me say that our thoughts are with everyone affected by COVID-19 around the world. As global concerns increase surrounding the spread of the virus and the speed at which things are changing around us, I personally want to reassure you that the health, safety, and well-being of our clients, employees, and our communities are our top priority. At Miller Electric Company, we are closely monitoring the situation and listening to the recommendations of experts, including guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local governments.
With our core value of Safety in mind, we continue to share information with all of our employees on the best ways to keep themselves and their families safe and healthy. As the situation is evolving daily, we are taking action to ensure business continuity for Miller and our clients, and to minimize the spread of the virus.
Additional steps taken include:
- Providing detailed safety training and guidance for COVID-19 to all employees
- Suspending all non-essential business travel
- Requiring all sick employees or those displaying any symptoms to stay home
- Providing temporary guidelines and accommodations for remote work
- Requiring employees who have recently traveled to high-risk countries as defined by the CDC or have been on a cruise ship to self quarantine for the recommended period of time
- Cancelling, postponing or moving meetings or training events to video conferencing for at least the next two weeks
We remain dedicated to our client relationships and your continued operations during this difficult time. We are well prepared to continue our full services, and we will make any necessary adjustments along the way to navigate through these unprecedented times. You have our continued commitment to serve you and your business in the challenging weeks to come.
President & CEO
Miller Electric Company